Aimee D. LaTourette
Aimee LaTourette is an accomplished commercial real estate and business attorney with an extensive background in matters involving the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, and development of real property. She represents buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants in all aspects of such transactions. She has also earned a reputation for producing exceptional results in complex title research, title examination, and title insurance matters. She also acts as a Georgia-licensed agent for national title insurance companies and a third-party escrow agent often advising on and facilitating deals involving multiple parties-in-interest and millions of dollars in investment capital. In addition to her real estate work, Aimee represents clients in sophisticated business matters including entity formation, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and wind-up matters.
A former Valedictorian at Atlanta's John Marshall Law School, Aimee earned her Juris Doctor while serving as Editor of the school's Law Journal and volunteering at several organizations including the Peer Mentor Program. Aimee received her Bachelor of Business Administration from Kaplan University.
Aimee's philosophy regarding the practice of law is simple and straightforward.
"Clients come to us with not only the goal of achieving a positive outcome, but also the desire to have a process that is efficient, transparent, and cost-effective. We owe them our best work, both from a technical perspective as well as a client service approach. It's no cliché to say our clients' success is our success."
Aimee is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia and Atlanta Bar Association. When not working, she enjoys reading voraciously, cooking, and spending time with her family and friends.
Contact Aimee LaTourette
- State Bar of Georgia (Real Property and Business Law Sections)
- Atlanta Bar Association
- John Marshall University Law School, summa cum laude
- Editor, Law Journal
- Recipient, John E. Ryan Merit Scholarship
- Kaplan University, B.B.A.
Speaking Engagements & Published Works
- Co-Presenter, 37th Annual Family Law Institute CLE, Facing Your Fears: Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!, Bankruptcy, Real Property, Tax and Trusts, May 23, 2019
- House Bill 885: Medical Cannabis: Continuing Research Into Benefits to Treat Certain Conditions, Atlanta's John Marshall Law Journal, May 1, 2014
- BAC Home Loans Servicing, L.P. v. Wedereit, 773 S.E.2d 711 (Ga. 2015)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Bold Examinations, LLC, Commercial Title Examiner
- Dickeson Gilroy, LLC, Attorney